- how she turned an idea she wished existed for her children into her business
- how she juggles being a mom of 3 and a business owner
- how to source and sample material for her brand
- the positives and negatives to working with influencers
- why you should start your business NOW no matter what stage you are at
- sticking with your ideas and being kind to your self during tough hurdles
After a search for the perfect play mat, for her first born son, that was unsuccessful, she began her journey to make one!
Coco Bean baby mats were created with both baby and mama in mind. With its design of soft, raised sides and a soft, foam base it allows baby to have a space to relax and play. The play mat arches have space for a total of 10 hanging toys, to spark your baby’s attention and develop motor skills and hand eye coordination. The play mat designs are made with modern patterns, to compliment your home decor and a mother’s personal style.
When she isn’t making play mats, Leanne is usually heading to the mountains with her husband and three small boys.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, rate, review and share it with a friend who you think might enjoy it too!
Lindsay Dent, Founder & CEO of Pink Crown Creative
Email email@example.com for sponsor opportunities, guest appearances or collaborations.
Episode Resources Use promo code "CREATIVITYANDLOVE" to receive $25 your next Creative Strategy Hour Booking with Pink Crown Creative Use promo code "CREATIVE5" to receive $5 off your ticket to our virtual event series - Cocktails & Conversations Artwork RD Design Music "Happy Days" by scottholmesmusic.com Let's get social! Instagram: @haveyoumetheryetpodcast Facebook